Wrong Turn Wrong Turn

Yes! Very Awesome!

This is brilliant.

Pokemon Hunter Pokemon Hunter

I'm normally very picky/never review...

but this really stuck out. I really enjoyed how you implemented the RPG HP Bars for all of the Pokemon. It gave it a sorta "new" feel to the retro style turn based gameplay.

As for animation, it was done extremely well and I am very impressed with how you put it together.

I wouldn't be surprised if you seek a profession regarding animation.

Excellent work! I know you won't have time, so I'll have to keep in touch myself, but if you ever get some large work done I would love it if you sent me a link/e-mail. I'd keep up.

10/10

Newgrounds in a Nutshell! Newgrounds in a Nutshell!

Yes, yes, yes!

This deserves Front Page. I would have liked to have seen an Awesome joke or two, but this was still mostly NG.

SSSG - Gold Thief SSSG - Gold Thief

Kittencrew can suck it

He should just piss off. This was a nice idea. Keep it up! Fuckin' hatas'! You mad?

Alice is Dead - Ep 1 Alice is Dead - Ep 1

Good Game! Liked it!

You just need to tell me... what the hell was the bell and the spider for?

SAS 2: Insane Asylum SAS 2: Insane Asylum

Good Concept, Bad Gameplay

I played the first one and loved the idea on how the game was played. But there were just a few game mechanics that really turned me off.

How you would look around with your cursor... Not only was this annoying, but at times it was damn near impossible to turn around and shoot at something because your mouse would either go off screen or it would freeze a little and not scroll.

Clowns with exploding heads? These guys kept killing me, and it was very hard to avoid their attacks. I wasn't impressed with that one.

The purchasing of items in this game is also atrocious. I don't understand why anybody would do that, unless it was an MMORPG and there were several servers and more of a "world".

Like I said. Good concept.